[Linux-cluster] ha-lvm

Marco Andres Dominguez marco.dominguez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:07:08 UTC 2010

I think the differences in the configurations are in the lvm resource in
cluster.conf.

If you put some thing like this:

<lvm name="lvm" vg_name="shared_vg" lv_name="ha-lv"/>

you get the tag in the lv

but if you put some thing like this:

<lvm name="lvm" vg_name="shared_vg"/>

you get the tag in the vg.

I have never used the second options so I am not 100% sure if it is right, I
should have to tried it.
You can have a look at doc: DOC-3068 to get more info on ha-lvm.

Regards

Marco