[Linux-cluster] Configurations of services?

Colin Simpson Colin.Simpson at iongeo.com
Mon Nov 15 18:57:04 UTC 2010

Out of interest (for my own setup) does anyone know if there are any
massive negatives to keeping the service config files on a GFS2 volume?
Just seems like a nice lazy approach to distributing them to me, esp as
on GFS2 you have shared storage anyway.

I maybe thought if a service needs cleanly shutdown (or more likely
checking if it's down on a node might require the config file and the
GFS2 might not have been mounted).

Thanks

Colin

On Thu, 2010-11-11 at 12:42 +0100, Jakov Sosic wrote:
> [...]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the original recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original.