[Linux-cluster] RHEL 6 cluster filesystem resource and LVM snapshots

Jankowski, Chris Chris.Jankowski at hp.com
Wed Nov 24 08:34:48 UTC 2010

Xavier,

Thank you for the explanation.
This all makes sense.

One more question about one of the documents you pointed me to:

What does this do exactly and why do I need it:

Quote:

4) Update your initrd on all your cluster machines. Example:
prompt> new-kernel-pkg --mkinitrd \
        --initrdfile=/boot/initrd-halvm-`uname -r`.img --install `uname -r`

Unquote

Regards,

Chris Jankowski