[Linux-cluster] Evaluation of Red Hat Cluster?

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Sat Nov 27 20:45:28 UTC 2010

On 11/27/2010 12:12 PM, Dennis G Allard wrote:
> Is there an evaluation version of Red Hat Cluster that I can install in
> order to try it out before deciding to purchase it?
>
> Cheers,
> Dennis

At this immediate moment, I don't think there is. CentOS 6.0 should be
out "real soon now", and that will do. You can try Fedora 14, which uses
the same clustering software, but you will need to strip it down a fair
bit.

Have you tried contacting Red Hat sales directly? If you want more
general information and are not adverse to IRC, come visit
#linux-cluster on freenode. Lots of friendly people there who use both
RHCS and Pacemaker (and developers). It can be quiet at times though, so
hang around if you don't get answers right away.

Cheers!

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com