[Linux-cluster] need help - Fencing problem

Nehemias Jahcob nehemiasjahcob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:18:31 UTC 2010

1. ) You can increase the verbosity level for troubleshooting??
   <cluster alias="girish" config_version="*n+1*" name="girish">
----
  <fence_daemon clean_start="0" post_fail_delay="0" post_join_delay="3" *
log_level="7"/>*
  <rm *log_level="7"*>
-----
#ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf

Copy-paste /var/log/messages

2.) What version of PSP you have installed??

3.) If  nothing works, I recommend using fence_ipmi

Greetings!