[Linux-cluster] Gfs2 Problem

Marcello Percoco - Diennea marcello.percoco at diennea.com
Mon Sep 27 15:30:27 UTC 2010

Hallo.

We have a 3 node cluster, with a shared Gfs2 used by our application.
Evry day all the 3 machines get stuck, in the dmesg i see many "task hang..." with a stack trace referign to dlm and Gfs2 (i didin't have a trace to post now, but next time i add it to the mail).

The application write and delete many lock file, but every lock file had is own directory.
Whath could be the problem?

Our Gfs2 had 512Mb journals, is this a good idea or not?

Thnx.

--
Marcello Percoco
IT Junior

Diennea
Viale G. Marconi, 30/14
48018 Faenza (RA) - Italy

E-Mail: marcello.percoco at diennea.com<mailto:marcello.percoco at diennea.com>
Tel.: (+39) 0546 667432 - Int. 916
Fax:  (+39) 0546 399913

MagNews - E-Mail Marketing Solutions
http://www.magnews.it<http://www.magnews.it/>

Diennea - Technology for Marketing
http://www.diennea.com<http://www.diennea.com/>

DISCLAIMER
Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati si rivolgono esclusivamente ai destinatari e possono contenere informazioni personali, confidenziali o protette da diritti. Se ha ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, l'utilizzo dei suoi contenuti è proibito e può esporre a conseguenze penali o civili. La invitiamo pertanto a rispedire immediatamente il messaggio al mittente e cancellarne gli allegati senza conservarne una copia. Per ulteriori informazioni, La preghiamo di contattarci all'indirizzo postmaster at diennea.com<mailto:postmaster at diennea.com>. Grazie
This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this e-mail without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then delete the e-mail from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the information in any medium. For further information write to postmaster at diennea.com<mailto:postmaster at diennea.com>. Thanks