[Linux-cluster] Need help on the femce_vmware configuration ... !!

Nathan Powell nathan at nathanpowell.org
Wed Apr 6 12:46:10 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Amit Jathar <amit.jathar at alepo.com> wrote:
> Right. The hostname& IP of the guest machine also tried but it gives error :-
> [root at OEL6_VIP_1 ~]# /usr/sbin/fence_vmware -a 172.16.201.132 -o status -l root -p password -n OEL6_VIP_1
> fence_vmware_helper returned Cannot connect to server!

That's a different error.  And now you have something to troubleshoot. ;)

My point was just that you were not using the command properly.  Since
I have no experience with this tool, you will have to wait for someone
else to come along now.

--
Nathan Powell
Linux System Administrator

"Worry never robs tomorrow of it's sorrow. It only saps today of it's
joy." ~ Leo Buscaglia