[Linux-cluster] fence_apc and Apc AP-8941

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Wed Apr 6 13:02:35 UTC 2011

(...)

>> fence_apc -a ip -l user -p pass -n node101 -x -v
>>
>> and I get very rapidly :
>>
>> Unable to connect/login to fencing device
>>
>> Netstat shows me a time_wait connection, so it has made a tcp connection.
>>
>> Any hints ?
>
> It would be very useful if you could collect the output from the verbose
> log and send it to Marek (in CC).
>
> Also, what version of agents are you using? OS?

I am on RHEL6, with fence-agents version 3.0.12.8.el6_0.3 (so, up 2 date).

When executed, the command above only display the error I mentionned (unable
to connect). If I add --debug-file to the command line, the file id creates
is empty.

I also tried by re-enabeling telnet instead of ssh, and I got the same
result, except that now the debug file looks like :

telnet> set binary
Negotiating binary mode with remote host.
telnet> open 1.1.1.1 -23
Trying 1.1.1.1...
Connected to 1.1.1.1.
Escape character is '^]'.