[Linux-cluster] nfs4 kerberos

Ian Hayes cthulhucalling at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 01:52:18 UTC 2011

Shouldnt have to recompile rpc.gssd. On failover I migrated the ip address
first, made portmapper a depend on the ip, rpc.gssd depend on portmap and
nfsd depend on rpc. As for the hostname, I went with the inelegant solution
of putting a 'hostname' command in the start functions of the portmapper
script since that fires first in my config.