[Linux-cluster] Rajiv Kumar Yadav wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Rajiv Kumar Yadav via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Apr 8 10:05:52 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------Rajiv Kumar Yadav requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marian,

- Rajiv Kumar Yadav

Accept invitation from Rajiv Kumar Yadav
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b35cik-gm8ya9yd-51/vUtgfygkIF6Uw4L-nwUux9bkT8t6w1dxQkI7gL/blk/I2740330385_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPkUcP0PcP0QdP99bRd4uCdchzBJbPgQcPwOe3wRdz8LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Rajiv Kumar Yadav
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b35cik-gm8ya9yd-51/vUtgfygkIF6Uw4L-nwUux9bkT8t6w1dxQkI7gL/blk/I2740330385_2/39vdjwPc3cPc3gTcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation? Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/b35cik-gm8ya9yd-51/abq/inv-24/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation