[Linux-cluster] Solution for HPC

dlugi dlugi at forum-polska.com
Wed Apr 20 09:40:24 UTC 2011

 Ok I understand. Anyway thanks for explanation. My software is Blender.
 I dont know why for such a thing like fluid dynamics somebody somebody
 coded software without multithreading. I will ask on Blender forum maybe
 there is any good version with support for multithreading. Thanks for
 fast and profi support :) I appriaciate.

 Konrad