[Linux-cluster] error messages while use fsck.gfs2

Sherlock Zhang sherlock_zhang at uit.com.cn
Thu Dec 22 07:30:54 UTC 2011

Hi all
    There are 4 storage with RAID5 and last time the dg02 was gone and the
repair are still progress.
but today I was been told there is another dg has gone :(
this time I didn't get any info from the disk, did any one could tell me
why would this happen.

the disk dump info can download via this URL
"http://www.waalker.com/disk.dg03.dump <http://www.waalker.com/disk.dump>"
and the file's md5sum is
ec92b4d5f84e52a91e9128a789da4579  disk.dg03.dump

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Bob Peterson <rpeterso at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

 Thank you

Best regards
Sherlock Zhang  张 国荣
Technical Supporter East China Technical Support Department

Address: Room 23E No. 728 West Yanan Road Changning DC. Shanghai China
Post code: 20050

Office: +86 021 62253300 ext. 803
Mobile: +86 133 8600 6305
www.uit.com.cn