[Linux-cluster] Configuring a samba resource under RHCS

Marek Grac mgrac at redhat.com
Wed Feb 2 15:01:34 UTC 2011

On 10/18/2010 01:46 PM, C. L. Martinez wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   How can I configure different shared folders with samba under RHCS??
> Exists some resource agents?? I need to allow to access to sme Windows
> 7 And Windows 2008 R2 clients without AD authentication.

Resource agent for samba does not modify shared folders configuration,
so there is no difference between setting one or more of them. All you
have to do is to add samba resource agent, ip address(es) on which samba
should listen, and filesystem on which are shared folders (there is no
auto-detection).

m,