[Linux-cluster] HP iLO3 and /sbin/fence_ilo not working

Jason_Henderson at Mitel.com Jason_Henderson at Mitel.com
Fri Feb 18 18:04:01 UTC 2011

I think I mis-understood the article in combination with a reply from HP
tech support on the issue. Looks like the fence_ipmilan agent is what
changed to support fencing with iLO3, not fence_ilo.