[Linux-cluster] RHEL6 CLVM doesn't activate the LV on othernode?

Colin Simpson Colin.Simpson at iongeo.com
Thu Feb 24 00:48:08 UTC 2011

It is indeed the issue that the vg isn't clustered.

# vgs
  VG      #PV #LV #SN Attr   VSize   VFree
  cluvg00   1   1   0 wz--n- 954.94g 953.94g

I wasn't sure why it managed to get created this was when vgcreate
defaults to clustering. I've just found that one of my nodes has
locking_type = 3

I'll retest with the correction.

Thanks

Colin