[Linux-cluster] Determining red hat cluster version

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:02:52 UTC 2011

Thanks Fabio

Is this version same as what can be referred as version of "Red Hat
Cluster Suite"?

The reason I am asking is, as a part of RHCS there are various
components (Cluster_Administration-en-US, cluster-cim, cluster-snmp,
cman, rgmanager, luci, ricci etc etc) and each of which shows its own
version -

cman has version as below, rgmanager as version 2.0.52. cluster-cim
and cluster-snmp,modcluster has version 0.12.1, system-config-cluster
has 1.0.57 version.

Is there  one version number referring to "Cluster Suite" which would
have encompassed entire set of components (with their own versions may
be)

Gratefully yours