[Linux-cluster] How to re-store my lost data

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Thu Jan 6 20:19:50 UTC 2011

On 01/06/2011 03:07 PM, Luis Cebamanos wrote:
> It is not only data, it is like the system were booting from a 4 years
> time configuration as everything that we have done, included other kind
> of configuration files, just disappeared!!!

I apologize now for being blunt;

None of that matters. What you are telling us is useless information.
You have not even told us yet what operating system you are running,
never mind other applications or configuration information.

Step back, take a deep breath, and come back with actual application
names, their versions and how they are configured. If you can not do
this then you should not be attempting to recover the data as you will
only make things worse.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com