[Linux-cluster] Cluster service monitoring on application

aneesh vs mailtoaneeshvs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 06:50:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

The explanation is not so clear. Which cluster suite version? RHEL5 or
RHEL6?
Are you saying that if cluster(rgmanager) status check fails on your
application script, you want to restart this script instead of full service
failover or restart?
If this is what you are trying to achieve, please refer "Failure Recovery &
Independent Subtrees" section in
http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/wiki/ResourceTrees

Regards
Aneesh