[Linux-cluster] gfs2 v. zfs?

Wendy Cheng s.wendy.cheng at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 23:45:35 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Rafa Grimán <rafagriman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday 24 January 2011 22:58 Jeff Sturm wrote

You hit the right points (and thanks for previous explanation) !
However, from usage point of view, I think the line is blurry these
days (e.g. IBM's GPFS is said to be a cluster filesystem but have been
used well in HPC environment).

BTW, I never understand why top-post is evil ? Isn't it making some
emails hard to read ?

-- Wendy