[Linux-cluster] Running cluster tools using non-root user

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Jan 27 11:35:12 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM, Parvez Shaikh
<parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe Pacemaker is not same as "RHCS"

Correct. At least not yet anyway.
Thats why I called my reply a shameless plug since it was for a
competing project.

Pacemaker does ship in RHEL6 though.

> or do they share code?

A Pacemaker installation shares almost all the underlying
infrastructure of what you know as RHCS - it just replaces the
rgmanager part.

> If yes, in which version of RHCS would this feature would be available?

We can't comment on future releases sorry.