[Linux-cluster] Configuring failover time with Red Hat Cluster

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:43:02 UTC 2011

Hello Christine,

Thanks for the link enlisting various documents, I have RHC running over
RHEL 5.5 and has been working fine. However I would greatly appreciate, some
document or pointers which help me in estimate failover time or adjust it;
if that is possible.

I have been through Administration Guide and could not find how I can adjust
it.

Thanks,
Parvez