[Linux-cluster] how to disable one node

Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de
Mon Jul 11 13:11:44 UTC 2011

I'm not sure if you can access this doc (I think it requires a
login account at RHN),
and if this addresses your issue?

In RHN Knowledge base there is this article entitled
"How do I disable the cluster software on a member system in Red
Hat Enterprise Linux?"

https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-5695

Good Luck
Ralph