[Linux-cluster] gfs mount at boot

Budai Laszlo laszlo.budai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 11:13:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Indeed enabling the gfs service has mounted the file system after reboot.
I have also tried the other suggestions, but none of them has worked out
for me (the most probable cause is that the cluster stack was not ready
yet when the system has tried to do the mount).

So my conclusion is that if one needs a gfs at boot without configuring
any cluster resource to mount it, then the gfs system service needs to
be enabled (chkconfig gfs on).

Thank you all for your ideas and time.

Laszlo