[Linux-cluster] which is better gfs2 and ocfs2?

yue ooolinux at 163.com
Sun Mar 13 13:37:37 UTC 2011

1.i need gfs2 or ocfs2 to store xen-disk image file(20G--100G),it is big file. the underlying storage  is fc-san.   both of them have  cluster sence.so they fit for me.
if gfs2 is ready for product?  anyone use gfs2 in product?  stability is the most important thing.
2.i have try gfs2 and ocfs2 , iozone shows , gfs2 has a good throughput when record>=512k  and file size > 4G.
3.my kernel is 2.6.32 and latest.