[Linux-cluster] new RHCS upstream wiki

Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at redhat.com
Mon May 9 11:25:28 UTC 2011

Hi all,

we are in the process of moving the old cluster wiki
(http://sourceware.org/cluster/wiki/) to:

https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/HomePage

All pages from the old wiki have been imported and we are in the process
to reformat the pages to match the new trac-wiki notation.

If you own any page or content, please make sure to verify that the
content is correct.

In the process I also spotted an insane amount of spam, if you have 5
minutes to spare to help cleaning that up,
https://fedorahosted.org/cluster/wiki/TitleIndex is a good starting point.

The old wiki will be made readonly soon and any change will be discarded.

If necessary I have a backup stored on my harddisk.

Please update all your URLs.

Fabio