[Linux-cluster] Announcing - RHCS2 on EL5, Xen, DRBD and rgmanager 2-node cluster tutorial

Colin Simpson Colin.Simpson at iongeo.com
Mon May 16 17:27:25 UTC 2011

Recently I constructed a cluster for Intranet services. I too had to dig
around for information to get all this going, it wasn't easy to find (I
kind of hoped RH would have more recipes and worked examples out there
for all the different services). So I also decided to write up my setup
too, and as it looks pretty similar technology underlying (DRBD, CLVMD
and GFS2) but as I required different services I thought I'd mention it
here.

Sadly my howto isn't as neat and tidy as yours (just in a blog) but
covers:

File Services (NFS)
Printing Services (CUPS)
DHCP
DNS Server (named)
Clustered Samba (ctdb)
Intranet Web Service (HTTP)

http://catsysadminblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/building-rhel-6centos-6-ha-cluster-for.html

Hopefully might help someone else out there

Thanks

Colin