[Linux-cluster] oracle DB is not failing over on killin PMON deamon

Sufyan Khan sufyan.khan at its.ws
Tue May 17 19:40:46 UTC 2011

Hi Marcelo

I am succeeded to run oracle DB and its restarting automatically with
killing  pmon process.

Thanks to all.

I have another question (sorry I am new to RHEL cluster) my oracle
application server and DB  server has different HOME directory, if I used
oracledb.sh , service fails in startup because in the oracledb.sh the HOME
directory is same for PMON and OPMN process.

What could be the solution , I am using ricci and luci.

sufyan