[Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

Nicolas Ross rossnick-lists at cybercat.ca
Sat May 21 13:12:09 UTC 2011

> Steven, is this problem confirmed to rhel6.1?? It seems that I need to downgrade my servers to rhel5.x ...

I've opened a support case at redhat for this. While collecting the sosreport for redhat, I found ot in my var/log/message file something about gfs2_quotad being stalled for more than 120 seconds.  Tought I disabled quotas with the noquota option. It appears that it's "quota=off". Since I cannot chane thecluster config and remount the filessystems at the moment, I did not made the change to tes it.

It might helps you.