[Linux-cluster] Forcing off KVM Windows guests from rgmanager

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:59:54 UTC 2011

Hey Digmer,

Most definitely. I've made some headway over the past month and a half, our
project is using a pcmk+cman+corosync+ocfs2 stack, all nose bleed versions,
and all built from source. We basically hit ALL the errors. Currently looking
to integrate the fenced part of the equation using fence_xvm. Any input or
heads up would be appreciated?
Also, if I am not mistaken, I noticed that you lean towards the Cluster3 stack,
any reason for staying away from pcmk+cman with corosync?

Cheers,

Nick from Toronto (And sometimes Montreal)