[Linux-cluster] Issue with Conga on RHEL 5.7

W. E. W. Russell wewrussell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 23:52:52 UTC 2011

Just FYI...the issues was with the checkbox "Enabled Shared Storage"...once
that was deselected, I was able to complete all the tasks. There seems to
be an issue installing those packages. Thanks for all the help!

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Geovanis, Nicholas <
Nicholas.Geovanis at uscellular.com> wrote:

> **
>
> Jan Pokorny <jpokorny redhat com> wrote:
>
> >> Also, as I mentioned in [1], while RHEL 5.7 exhibits the issue
> >> reliably, we would appreciate details about reproducers with 5.6
> >> and especially with 6.x.
>
> I believe that I experienced this on 5.6, sadly the logs are gone by now.
> And it turned-out that RHCS were not supported in Vmware VMs at 5.6, so I
> upgraded to 5.7. Frankly, I also gave-up on Conga, even though it works
> fine for basic situations. For roll-outs of several dozen servers you need
> to establish greater control over the configuration I think.
>
> Nick Geovanis
> US Cellular/Kforce Inc
> v. 708-674-4924
> e. Nicholas.Geovanis at uscellular.com

W. E. W. Russell
Director, Systems Intergration at incNETWORKS, Inc.
Work Phone # 732-508-2224

Active Alumni member of Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.
Cell Phone # 732-744-6483