[Linux-cluster] qdisk timeouts

Michael Pye michael at ulimit.org
Thu Nov 10 19:19:01 UTC 2011

On 10/11/2011 07:46, jose nuno neto wrote:
> from the logs seems qdisk could not write to the quorum and got evicted,
> normal behavior.
> now depends on what you want it to, and fine tune some timmings

Thanks for the response. Why couldn't it suddenly write to qdisk though
when it works for days with no problem ?

I suspected time outs or multipath failovers / lun tresspases on the
storage but this doesn't seem to be the case. I've lowered lpfc timeout
to 10 seconds and still have this issue.

I will turn on debug logging and raised the case with red hat. Maybe
there is something wrong with my timings but any futher pointers
appreciated.

Michael