[Linux-cluster] cluster-snmp in EL6 reporting rhcMIBVersion and nothing else

Michael Morgan mmorgan at dca.net
Fri Oct 7 19:09:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

 I'm having a problem with cluster-snmp output in our SL6.1 clusters with
cluster-snmp-0.16.2-10.el6.x86_64 installed.

[root at node2 ~]# snmpwalk -m REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB -v2c -cpublic localhost REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::redhatCluster
REDHAT-CLUSTER-MIB::rhcMIBVersion.0 = INTEGER: 2

 I don't get any other objects and thus can't monitor the cluster through SNMP.
Our 5.7 clusters work properly with a matching snmpd config. I have the
required "dlmod RedHatCluster /usr/lib64/cluster-snmp/libClusterMonitorSnmp.so"
and have made sure it is included in the view. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance.

-Mike

--
Michael Morgan