[Linux-cluster] How to run same service in parallel in RedHat Cluster 5.0

Ruben Sajnovetzky rsajnove at cisco.com
Wed Sep 28 00:33:23 UTC 2011

I might be doing something wrong, because you say "you are fine" but didn't
work :(

All servers have "/opt/app" mounted in same internal disk partition.
They are not shared, it is just that all have identical layout.
I tried to create:

    Resource name: Central_FS
    Device: /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-optvol
    FS Type: ext3
    Mount point: /opt

And

    Resource name: Collector_FS
    Device: /dev/mapper/VolGroup00-optvol
    FS Type: ext3
    Mount point: /opt

When I tried to save it I found in the /var/log/messages:

 clurgmgrd[4174]: <notice> Reconfiguring
 clurgmgrd[4174]: <err> Unique attribute collision. type=fs attr=mountpoint
value=/opt
 clurgmgrd[4174]: <err> Error storing fs resource

Thanks for your help and ideas!