[Linux-cluster] How to run same service in parallel in RedHat Cluster 5.0

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Wed Sep 28 16:51:54 UTC 2011

On 09/28/2011 05:49 AM, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 6:03 AM, Ruben Sajnovetzky <rsajnove at cisco.com> wrote:
>>
>>    FS Type: ext3
>
> Shouldn't it be GFS /gfs2?

You can use non-clustered FS if your not mounting the same device on
multiple nodes. I'm not sure why you'd want it managed by the cluster,
mind you, but I figured Ruben had his reasons.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"