[Linux-cluster] Documentation about the fence agent interface to RHCS?

Jeff Stoner jstoner at opsource.net
Tue Apr 3 19:58:05 UTC 2012

Any luci devs on the list? I'm looking for info on integrating fencing
agents into luci. Once the Powers That Be allow me to release our fencing
agent, I'd like to take a stab at making it easier use via luci.

*Jeff Stoner ******| **Cloud Evangelist*
O +1-703-668-1920 | M +1-703-475-7720 | E jstoner at opsource.net
Op*Source, Inc. **|* www.opsource.net | Twitter
@opsource.net<http://www.twitter.com/opsource>

Red Hat Certified Engineer (cert number 805009770342158)