[Linux-cluster] does RHCS support IBM db2 v9.7 DPF
Fajar A. Nugraha
list at fajar.net
Sun Apr 15 04:53:56 UTC 2012
On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM, nivek.cao at gmail.com
<nivek.cao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Red Hat Cluster supports the following HA services:
> so I can't deploy a db2 DPF database in RHCS environment?
Supported basically means:
- the required software is available
- it's tested
- If you purchase support contract, you can file support ticket if
something goes wrong.
You shoudl be able to add any generic service IF:
- you know how to start it using a script or able to write one
- you know how to monitor the service state (e.g. up/down) using a
script or able to write one
- you know how to use RHCS for generic service (IIRC this one's
available in the documentation)
> what else ha software under linux can I choose?
There's Linux-HA: http://linux-ha.org/wiki/Resource_agents
More information about the Linux-cluster