[Linux-cluster] Ricci doesn't work

Chip Burke CBurke at innova-partners.com
Tue Aug 14 14:37:25 UTC 2012

CentOS 6.2, cman version 3.0.12.1

As for the syslog, I have nothing on other the node sending or the nodes
receiving. There is no output at all. And after troubleshooting further,

#cman_tool version -r -S

Works if I do a manual push via scp, so it must be getting hung up on the
file transfer. Running ccs_sync manually doesn't give me any different
results.  After a minute or two things fail with the output:

The connection to node1 died unexpectedly
The connection to node3 died unexpectedly
The connection to node2 died unexpectedly

And still nothing in the syslog. I also checked the secure log to see if
authentication was bombing out, but there was nothing conclusive there
either.