[Linux-cluster] RHEL Cluster rpm fresh installation on rhel5 32bit

PARAM KRISH mkparam at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 06:16:25 UTC 2012

Unfortunately I have 5 disc's that are part of installation. Do i need to
create DVD's out of it for this purpose or download the DVD iso (3GB) again
to make this work ?

Yeah, i still believe all these rpm's , lib's must be in the CD's somewhere
but i have to mount then one by one to search and install and it might say
somebody is missing still ?

I would be using these methods to setup a similar one in Production very
soon hence i have to figure out the best methods now to install all these
required packages so that i document them to pass on to a different team
who do this in Production remotely.

Easier way to install all Clustering stuff as just one bunch is still
something that i really look for.

-Param