[Linux-cluster] RHCS evaluation

joshi dhaval d_joshi84 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 16:14:14 UTC 2012

Thanks, I think by reading this i will be able to clear my concepts for requirement  ..

my goal is to replace VCS with redhat cluster, we have several servers running with Oracle, sybase, UDB  and some of the application resources .. ..

first to start with i am planning to configure 2 node cluster with shared SAN storage and test failover for mount points ....  below document looks to me something related to redhat virtual machines .. will i able to acheive what i want by reading this Document ( though what i understood is i will able to clear my concepts ).