[Linux-cluster] Netapp snapdrive connect doesn't like clustered volumes

yu song songyu555 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 12:36:51 UTC 2012

ok..firstly confirm whether you are using HA-LVM, not GFS/GFS2 .. correct?

if ha-lvm, your vg should only be imported/mounted on one node, instead of
multiple nodes.

if you run this command on node1, assuming vg1, you still can use "vgchange
-cy vg1" on node2 to import the vg and use it on node2.

as long as you don't mount volumes of same vg ( still assuming you are not
using gfs/gfs2) on multiple nodes at the same time.. you won't corrupt
data.

snapshot or backup is always an essential part when you do migration.

Yu

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 11:13 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com