[Linux-cluster] Adding VMs to cluster.conf with ccs (or something CLI)

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Mon Dec 17 05:41:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

  Is there a way to add and remove VM services to cluster.conf/rgmanager
(rhcs3 / rhel 6.3) without directly editing the cluster.conf file?

  I've got a custom application that can create VMs, but I am very
nervous about going in and editing -> validating -> pushing out
cluster.conf directly. If there is an existing tool, I'd feel much safer
using it instead.

Thanks!

--
Digimer