[Linux-cluster] HA iSCSI+DRBD

Eric epretorious at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 20:51:55 UTC 2012

What I should have said was...

I've configured a two-node DRBD cluster with a handful of
resources/volumes. Each of the volumes is exported/shared from the DRBD
primary node using iscsitarget (iSCSI Enterprise Target - IET). The
secondary node is not exported/shared using iSCSI - It's only a duplicate of the primary node.

How can I use Corosync+Pacemaker to make the iSCSI service highly available using the DRBD secondary node?

Eric Pretorious
Truckee, CA