[Linux-cluster] corosync issue with two interface directives

Ben Shepherd bshepherd at voxeo.com
Mon Feb 6 16:34:23 UTC 2012

Basically traffic of both types comes in from BOTH networks.
We send the traffic to the VIP's on each network.
These VIPS will be held by the Active server.

Traffic will go to Server 1 on both Network1 and Network2.

If we lose either the interface to Network1 or the interface to Network2
we need to fail over the VIP's to the other server.

We cannot keep the VIP on the active server if 1 of the networks is not
working as an entire service will go down.

Yes I would prefer a single ring with 2 interfaces...that fails over if
either interfaces reports a problem.

Can I do that ?