[Linux-cluster] GFS share size

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 21:42:00 UTC 2012

I know what you meant :). Right now we use sparse and non sparse files
images on GFS2. Performance has been good (at least for our purpose).
All the images do not use the space they are allocated to. So using
GFS we are utilizing the space to its fullest (thin provison style).
Is this possible with the Clvm backed lvm volumes?

Thanks
Paras.