[Linux-cluster] Problems with an apache resource with RHCS under CentOS 6.2

C. L. Martinez carlopmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 10:32:32 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 I am trying to setup an apache resource under my rhcs. My
cluster.conf configuration is:

<service autostart="0" domain="SecondCluster" exclusive="0"
name="elsawww-svc" recovery="relocate">
       <fs ref="elsawebdata">
               <ip ref="192.168.44.7">
                      <apache ref="httpd-cluster"/>
               </ip>
        </fs>
</service>

 This config works ok when I use CentOS 5.7 and RHCS 2.x as a hosts,
but with RHCS 3.x, don't. rg_test output is:

[root at cosclunode02 httpd]# rg_test test /etc/cluster/cluster.conf
start service elsawww-svc
Running in test mode.
Starting elsawww-svc...
<info>   mounting /dev/dm-7 on /data/www
<err>    mount -t ext4  /dev/dm-7 /data/www
[fs] mount -t ext4  /dev/dm-7 /data/www
<debug>  Link for eth0: Detected
<info>   Adding IPv4 address 192.168.44.7/24 to eth0
<debug>  Pinging addr 192.168.44.7 from dev eth0
<debug>  Sending gratuitous ARP: 192.168.44.7 00:50:56:11:2a:aa brd
ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
<debug>  Verifying Configuration Of apache:httpd-cluster
<debug>  Checking Syntax Of The File /data/config/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf
<debug>  Checking Syntax Of The File
/data/config/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf > Succeed
<debug>  Monitoring Service apache:httpd-cluster
<error>  Checking Existence Of File
/var/run/cluster/apache/apache:httpd-cluster.pid
[apache:httpd-cluster] > Failed
[apache] Checking Existence Of File
/var/run/cluster/apache/apache:httpd-cluster.pid
[apache:httpd-cluster] > Failed
<error>  Monitoring Service apache:httpd-cluster > Service Is Not Running
[apache] Monitoring Service apache:httpd-cluster > Service Is Not Running
<info>   Starting Service apache:httpd-cluster
<debug>  Looking For IP Addresses
<debug>  0 IP addresses found for elsawww-svc/httpd-cluster
<error>  Looking For IP Addresses [apache:httpd-cluster] > Failed - No
IP Addresses Found
[apache] Looking For IP Addresses [apache:httpd-cluster] > Failed - No
IP Addresses Found
Failed to start elsawww-svc

As you can see, I am assigning 192.168.44.7 ip to this resource ...
Why doesn't works??

Thanks.