[Linux-cluster] CMAN across different datacenters

Michel Nadeau akaris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 22:04:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I upgraded to Corosync 1.4.2 and cman 6.2.0, but when I add this to my
cluster.conf :

<cman expected_votes="1" two_node="1" *transport="udpu"*/>

I get (when starting cman) :

   Starting cman... Relax-NG validity error : Extra element cman in
interleave
tempfile:20: element cman: Relax-NG validity error : Element cluster failed
to validate content
Configuration fails to validate

Any idea why?

Thanks,