[Linux-cluster] New Tutorial - RHCS + DRBD + KVM; 2-Node HA on EL6
linux at alteeve.com
Tue Jan 3 14:26:32 UTC 2012
I'm happy to announce a new tutorial!
This tutorial walks a user through the entire process of building a
2-Node cluster for making KVM virtual machines highly available. It uses
Red Hat Cluster services v3 and DRBD 8.3.12. It is written such that you
can use entirely free or fully Red Hat supported environments.
* Full network and power redundancy; no single-points of failure.
* All off-the-shelf hardware; Storage via DRBD.
* Starts with base OS install, no clustering experience required.
* All software components explained.
* Includes all testing steps covered.
* Configuration is used in production environments!
This tutorial is totally free (no ads, no registration) and released
under the Creative Common 3.0 Share-Alike Non-Commercial license.
Feedback is always appreciated!
E-Mail: digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle: digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
Node Assassin: http://nodeassassin.org
"omg my singularity battery is dead again.
stupid hawking radiation." - epitron
More information about the Linux-cluster