[Linux-cluster] rhel 6.2 network bonding interface in cluster environment

SATHYA - IT sathyanarayanan.varadharajan at precisionit.co.in
Mon Jan 9 05:51:08 UTC 2012

Hi,

Herewith attaching the /var/log/messages of both the servers. Yesterday
(08th Jan) one of the server got fenced by other around 10:48 AM. I am also
attaching the cluster.conf file for your reference.

On the related note, related to heartbeat - I am referring the channel used
by corosync. And the name which has been configured in cluster.conf file
resolves with bond1 only.

Related to the network card, we are using 2 dual port card where we
configured 1 port from each for bond0 and 1 port from the other for bond1.
So it doesn't seems be a network card related issue. Moreover, we are not
having any errors related to bond0.

Thanks

Sathya Narayanan V
Solution Architect