[Linux-cluster] Few queries about fence working

jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in jayesh.shinde at netcore.co.in
Thu Jan 26 12:43:53 UTC 2012

Dear Digimer & Kaloyan Kovachev ,

Do u think this server shutdown problem ( while fencing simultaneously from both node via drbd.conf) can be completely avoid  if I use SAN disk instead of DRBD disk ?

i.e  in case of SAN disk the defined fence config under cluster.conf will take care of the n/w failuer and related fencing of node ?

What you will suggect ,  SAN or DRBD disk.
please guide me.

Regards
Jayesh Shinde