[Linux-cluster] $OCF_ERR_CONFIGURED - recovers service on another cluster node

Parvez Shaikh parvez.h.shaikh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:28:42 UTC 2012

Hi,

Requirement is to "Fail" service, not to fail over it on another node in
case of certain issues, which would be detected by my
service(automatically/programmatically) while it starts (if it doesn't find
prerequisite) it will "Fail", to do so which error code should I use in my
"start" function ?

Thanks